A Bite of Fitness

Ab Workout

Okay, I'll admit it... I'm slightly obsessed with getting a six pack.  

They always say "summer bodies are made in the winter" and this summer I want to be ready to put on that bikini as soon as I can.  There is no worse feeling then when summer gets here and you put on your bathing suit and feel disgusting.  In my opinion, focusing on a nice stomach is one way to feel a little more confident! 

I'm going to share with you some of my favorite ab exercises that I do at least once a week.  I did not come up with these workouts... these are simply exercises I found from other personal trainers, workout dvds, online, and from other people.  I feel when you combine what works for you that is when real progress shows.

Try my recommendation for a 10-minute ab workout! 




Let us know if you tried the workout and what you thought! 






Workin' the abs, 
Jackie & Lindsay
XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment